Winehouse wedding dress stolen from singer's home
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: CHAC/LMAC/DWE/ZDS/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: MATT DUNHAM/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: MDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: Nabor Goulart/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: Brian Kersey/Invision/AP6 of 19
- Photo: YouTube/.7 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 19
- Photo: DSAA/ZOB/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: WENN/Splash/.10 of 19
- Photo: Vince Maher/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: Mischa Richter/Island Records/Promotional12 of 19
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin13 of 19
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News18 of 19
LONDON (AP) -- Amy Winehouse's charity says two of the late singer's dresses — including her wedding dress — are missing and believed stolen from her former London home.
RELATED: In Memoriam, 2011
The Amy Winehouse Foundation said Thursday the dress Winehouse wore for her 2006 Miami wedding to Blake Fielder-Civil and a newsprint cocktail dress she wore during a British TV appearance are both missing. The presumed theft was discovered during an inventory.
RELATED: Secret Celebrity Weddings
The wedding dress was to have been auctioned off for the charity, established to help young people overcome addiction.
The singer's father, Mitch Winehouse, told the Evening Standard it was "sickening that someone would steal something in the knowledge of its sentimental value."
Winehouse, the Grammy-winning "Back to Black" singer, died from alcohol poisoning on July 23, 2011, at the age of 27.
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »