Winehouse wedding dress stolen from singer's home
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: CHAC/LMAC/DWE/ZDS/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: MATT DUNHAM/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: MDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: Nabor Goulart/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: Brian Kersey/Invision/AP6 of 19
- Photo: YouTube/.7 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 19
- Photo: DSAA/ZOB/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: WENN/Splash/.10 of 19
- Photo: Vince Maher/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: Mischa Richter/Island Records/Promotional12 of 19
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin13 of 19
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News18 of 19
LONDON (AP) -- Amy Winehouse's charity says two of the late singer's dresses — including her wedding dress — are missing and believed stolen from her former London home.
RELATED: In Memoriam, 2011
The Amy Winehouse Foundation said Thursday the dress Winehouse wore for her 2006 Miami wedding to Blake Fielder-Civil and a newsprint cocktail dress she wore during a British TV appearance are both missing. The presumed theft was discovered during an inventory.
RELATED: Secret Celebrity Weddings
The wedding dress was to have been auctioned off for the charity, established to help young people overcome addiction.
The singer's father, Mitch Winehouse, told the Evening Standard it was "sickening that someone would steal something in the knowledge of its sentimental value."
Winehouse, the Grammy-winning "Back to Black" singer, died from alcohol poisoning on July 23, 2011, at the age of 27.
Check out Blake Lively's fashionable pregnancy style.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes, Mariah Carey, and other stars get in the Christmas spirit extra early on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's cutest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock showing off his soft side.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFeathered Frocks
From Crowd Ignite