Amy Winehouse's boyfriend: We were planning to wed
- Photo: Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: Splash News2 of 18
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News6 of 18
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News7 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News10 of 18
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 18
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 18
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: TCD/ZJF/http://www.wenn.com/16 of 18
- Photo: TCD/ZJF/http://www.wenn.com/17 of 18
Amy Winehouse's boyfriend, Reg Traviss, has revealed he was planning to wed the singer before she died in July.
The filmmaker insists he and the tragic star were making plans to settle down.
He tells The Sunday Times newspaper, "We had talked about getting married. It wasn't planned as in this date or that date, but it was a topic of conversation and had been for some time."
And Traviss tells the publication it has been very difficult coming to terms with his girlfriend's passing: "One minute I was speaking to her, the next she was gone. You might say we were halfway through a conversation in our life together and then, suddenly, she disappeared."
RELATED: Celebs Gone Too Soon
The "Rehab" hit maker was found dead in her north London home on July 23. She was 27. An inquest into her death is due to be held later this month.
Winehouse was previously married to Blake Fielder-Civil. The couple's year-long marriage ended in divorce in July, 2009.
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
David Beckham shares new underwear shots, and more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Will Sharon and Ozzy's marriage survive his addiction issues? Get the latest on the tabloid reports on Replay.Watch Video »
Jon and Kate in Court
ET talks to Jon and Kate after court!Watch Video »