Amy Winehouse's ex-husband ordered to pay back $1.60 in burglary case
- Photo: DSAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 17
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: ABC/RRAC/CHAC/ZDS/ZOB/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: CHAC/LMAC/DWE/ZDS/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: ZTB/ZOH/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 17
- Photo: MATT DUNHAM/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Islandpaps / Splash News/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP16 of 17
Amy Winehouse's incarcerated ex-husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, has been ordered to pay back just $1.60 from the proceeds of a burglary which landed him in jail last year.
RELATED: 911: Exhausted Celebrities
Winehouse's former partner was sentenced to 32 months behind bars for burglary and possession of an imitation firearm after cops found stolen electrical items and jewelry, as well as a fake gun, in a car he was traveling in last February.
Fielder-Civil was allowed out of prison on Thursday to attend a proceeds of crime hearing at Leeds Crown Court in north England, and he was ordered to pay back just $1.60 because his bank accounts "appear to be empty".
RELATED: Year in Review: In Memoriam 2011
The court heard the haul was worth around $5,600.
Winehouse, who died last July, married Fielder-Civil in 2007, but they divorced in 2009, on the grounds of her alleged infidelity.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »