Ultimately, it was Hillary Clinton who made history during the California Primary on June 7, 2016, as the first female to clinch a big party's lead nomination, with the Democrats.
The race was fierce between the former First Lady and Bernie Sanders on the Democratic side, while Donald Trump -- shall we say -- "trumped" the Republican side.
Regardless of who was hashtagging #ShesWithUs, #FeelTheBern or whatever other political party slogan, what's most important is that people got out and voted.
Here's 10 celebrities who showed off their "I Voted" stickers with pride after exercising their right in California yesterday.
1. Drew Barrymore posed with a peace sign in front of the polls.
2. Eva Longoria slapped her sticker right on her cheek, and couldn't help but joke about a woman's right to wear a pantsuit.
3. In typical Miley Cyrus fashion, the singer stuck out her tongue in her "I Voted" Instagram picture.
4. Reese Witherspoon took a more artsy approach to showing off her voting reward.
5. Katy Perry won us over with cuteness with a picture of her adorable puppy sporting the sticker. Swoon!
6. Rosario Dawson teased: "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours."
7. Justin Long gave the world a huge thumbs up!
8. Kate Walsh sported her "I Voted" prize on the brim of her hat, and reiterated the point that #yourvoicematters.
9. We couldn't see Shonda Rhimes' actual sticker, but she posed right in front of the polls, so it's safe to say she got one.
10. Shailene Woodley took a sticker selfie in the car, and shouted out all of the states that had a primary vote that day: "#californiaprimary #newmexico #northdakota #southdakota #newjersey."
- May. 25, 2016 Hillary Clinton joins Beyonce's 'Lemonade' fan club