When rumors started to swirl that Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna were an item back in January 2016, it came as no shock that some of the Kardashian-Jenner squad could have a couple of issues with their romance. After all, at the time his youngest sister Kylie Jenner was dating Tyga, BC's ex-fiancé and father to her 3-year-old son King Cairo. And she was close with his other sis Kim Kardashian West's husband Kanye West's ex-girlfriend Amber Rose. Whoa.
But now that Rob has put a ring on it and is expecting to become a first time dad, it seems like the rest of the family is really coming around to his whirlwind relationship with the model, who plans to change her name to Angela Kardashian. And we guess it can't hurt that Kylie and T allegedly called it quits in May. Plus, Blac Chyna has really helped Rob come back out of his shell and start losing weight.
So here's 5 times the Arthur George sock designer's fam recently gave signs that they support him and his lady love.
1. Despite any feud rumors that have buzzed between Blac Chyna and the Kardashian-Jenners, Caitlyn Jenner isn't sippin' any haterade. She had nothing but love for her stepson when exclusively speaking to Entertainment Tonight at the GLAAD Media Awards in New York on May 14. The "I Am Cait" star said she was "proud" of dad-to-be Rob and that "things are going well."
2. Sunday night's "Keeping Up withe Kardashians" revealed another supporter in the bunch -- Kimmy. The episode, which aired on May 15, explored Rob and his sister Khloe's fight as he moved out of her house and into his own, soon after getting together with Blac Chyna. But Kim made it clear that what was most important was his happiness, above all the drama. Rob had been hiding in the shadows from his weight gain for quite some time, but his fiancée really helped him get back on track. "If this is what it takes, I don't care who he's dating," Kim said. "More power to her."
3. Kim also showed her solidarity with the couple soon after their engagement on April 5, when she was photographed with them publicly for the first time. Rob and the soon-to-be sister-in-laws stepped out for a bite to eat in Los Angeles on April 26. Their lunch date came as a surprise since preview clips from "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" showed Kim and Rob arguing around the time that news broke that he popped the question, just about two months into their relationship. "You make sure your girlfriend doesn't publicly bash your sisters," she said. Guess that debacle blew over ...
4. Baby-mama beef? Nope. On April 21, Kylie Jenner stunned most of us when she posted a Snapchat alongside Black Chyna. "When we've been best friends the whole time," she wrote. The same day, Black Chyna also shared a side-by-side with the caption, "Hanging out with my lil sis." Being chill with your boyfriend's ex must not be as hard as we thought.
5. Khloe Kardashian and her bro seemed to have the most difficulty in all of this, and we're still not 100 percent sure what her feelings towards Black Chyna are. But on April 29, she shared a photo holding hands with Rob on Snapchat. That's got to count for something right?
Hey, if Rob's happy, we're happy. And who isn't excited for a Kardashian wedding, and a baby!
- Mar. 21, 2017 See the supermodels who've switched up their names!