RR5 / WENN 1 / 8

Caitlyn Jenner believes she isn't solely responsible for a car crash last year that left one woman dead.

On Feb. 11, the "I Am Cait" star filed legal docs to hold the driver of the Prius in the fatal crash at least partially responsible for the accident.

Caitlyn has been embroiled in a legal battle ever since the crash, with the stepchildren of the deceased woman suing her for wrongful death. Another driver, Jessica Steindorff, sued Caitlyn for compensatory and punitive damages.

TMZ, though, said Caitlyn has filed a cross-complaint against Jessica, the Prius driver, who was in front of Caitlyn at the time of the February crash.

Caitlyn, then living as Bruce Jenner, crashed her SUV into a Lexus, driven by Kim Howe, then continued on to strike the Prius. The Lexus careened into oncoming traffic and was struck by a Hummer, killing Kim.

The reality star was also sued by the driver and passengers of the Hummer, but it's been reported that that case was settled.

Now, she says she wants Jessica to take some responsibility, as Caitlyn claims in legal documents that the alleged negligence on Jessica's part is that she was sitting at the light after it turned green because she wasn't paying attention.

Criminally, Caitlyn has already been cleared of any wrongdoing.

Jessica's attorney, Robert Simon, told TMZ, "It's unfortunate that she continues to not take responsibility for a crash she clearly caused."

After Caitlyn was cleared criminally, her attorney Blair Berk said, "We believed from the start that a thorough and objective investigation would clear Caitlyn of any criminal wrongdoing. We are heartened the District Attorney has agreed that even a misdemeanor charge would be inappropriate. A traffic accident, however devastating and heartbreaking when a life is lost, is not necessarily a criminal matter."