'Bachelor' Juan Pablo, Nikki Ferrell seek counseling from 'Marriage Boot Camp' duo
- Photo: nikki_ferrell/Instagram1 of 7
- Photo: Rick Rowell/ABC/USMagazine2 of 7
- Photo: juanpagalavis/Instagram3 of 7
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: NP2/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: juanpagalavis/Instagram6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Trouble in paradise already? After wrapping season 18 of "The Bachelor" on March 10 in an explosive and controversial finale, Juan Pablo Galavis and girlfriend Nikki Ferrell are already seeking out relationship advice from WE tv's "Marriage Boot Camp" counseling duo Jim and Elizabeth Carroll.
The team, who has worked with reality couples Trista and Ryan Sutter, JWoww and fiance Roger Matthew, and Gretchen Rossi and Slade Smiley, sat down with Galavis, 32, and Ferrell, 26, in Miami this week to talk about their relationship. Though the "Bachelor" couple won't appear on this season of "Marriage Boot Camp," they aren't opposed to working with the show in the future. And the Carrolls spoke with Us Weekly about the in-depth talk they shared with the newest "Bachelor."
"I think they have marriage on their minds, but I think what Juan did was a really, I mean it wasn’t a very romantic fairytale ending, but I think what he did was very wise in the fact that he said you know, 'I want to go through conflicts with this girl. I want to do some problem solving, I want to see basically what the ugly side is before I jump out there and tell somebody I love them and just get married,'" Jim revealed to Us.
And though host Chris Harrison criticized Galavis in the finale for not saying he loved the blond pediatric nurse, Elizabeth doesn't think he did the wrong thing.
"A lot of people are saying that he’s commitment phobic or he’s not ready for commitment, but we were actually seeing a different side of him," she continued. "Not only is he not commitment phobic, he is very serious about commitment that’s why he didn’t jump into the engagement right away, because it is very serious to him."
But their romance isn't all positive. The Carrolls believe that Galavis and Ferrell's drastically different personality types could end up being their downfall.
"He is a very strong leader, he’s masculine, he doesn’t like to compromise a whole lot, and he’s got a good value system," Jim continued. "Nikki is more nurturing, sympathetic, and she’s more feminine in her values. So when you put those two kind of people together the stronger one -- like Juan Pablo -- would tend to run over somebody like Nikki, if Nikki doesn’t have good boundaries."
Tune into "Marriage Boot Camp" on WE tv Friday nights at 9 p.m. ET.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite