Blake Lively suffers red-carpet wardrobe malfunction
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Blake Lively suffered a major wardrobe malfunction at a red-carpet event in New York on Tuesday night when a photographer stepped on her dress and ripped the train off.
RELATED: Blake goes red!
The "Gossip Girl" star was attending the Time 100 gala at Manhattan venue Jazz at Lincoln Center, celebrating her inclusion in the magazine's Most Influential List, when snapper Patrick McMullan accidentally trod on the bottom of her blue Zuhair Murad gown, tearing off the chiffon train.
Martha Stewart was the first to notice that the photographer was the culprit, according to New York Magazine. "Patrick!" she said. "Give her back her train!" McMullan then turned around and exclaimed, "Oh, I seem to have stepped on some lady's train!"
Lively quickly ran to the bathroom to secure it using safety pins.
RELATED: When celebs show skin
But the actress refused to let the incident spoil her evening, and after she had fixed her frock, she told the publication, "You just have to be crafty!"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite