Blake Lively suffers red-carpet wardrobe malfunction
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Blake Lively suffered a major wardrobe malfunction at a red-carpet event in New York on Tuesday night when a photographer stepped on her dress and ripped the train off.
RELATED: Blake goes red!
The "Gossip Girl" star was attending the Time 100 gala at Manhattan venue Jazz at Lincoln Center, celebrating her inclusion in the magazine's Most Influential List, when snapper Patrick McMullan accidentally trod on the bottom of her blue Zuhair Murad gown, tearing off the chiffon train.
Martha Stewart was the first to notice that the photographer was the culprit, according to New York Magazine. "Patrick!" she said. "Give her back her train!" McMullan then turned around and exclaimed, "Oh, I seem to have stepped on some lady's train!"
Lively quickly ran to the bathroom to secure it using safety pins.
RELATED: When celebs show skin
But the actress refused to let the incident spoil her evening, and after she had fixed her frock, she told the publication, "You just have to be crafty!"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite