John Stamos: Lori Loughlin could be 'the one that got away'
- Photo: BEImages/Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: KVS, Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 12
- Photo: NHorsley/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 12
In a recent interview with HuffPost Live, John Stamos, 49, is admitting that his former "Full House" co-star, Lori Loughlin, 48, could be "the one that got away."
Referring to a Loughlin interview where she said that the two -- who famously played couple Jesse and Becky Katsopolis on the beloved ABC show -- never got together because the "timing was always off," Stamos commented that the two actually did date as teens.
"And we actually did date, we went on a date to Disneyland before we were both married. In real life, when we were 18, 19," he revealed. "We did have some off timing, but no disrespect to her family and her husband now, I would say that she could be the one that got away."
But despite admitting to a bit of regret, Stamos is satisfied with how things have worked out.
"She's one of my dearest friends and that's good enough," he says. "But I really do adore her. She has a great husband and he's got a lot of money so ..."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »