- Photo: BM1/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Showtime/Promotional3 of 10
- Photo: KWAA/ZDS/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Rocke/Turgeon/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: 893/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Rocke/Turgeon/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
Problems continue to plague Jonathan Rhys Meyers. The troubled "Tudors" star was reportedly hospitalized on Tuesday night after an alleged suicide attempt at his London home.
According to the London Sun, paramedics arrived at his home in response to an emergency call and found him "slumped on the floor."
When the actor refused treatment for thirty minutes, police were called in and he was apparently persuaded to go to the hospital for treatment. The paper reports pills may have been involved.
"This is very sad," a source tells the paper. "It was the opinion of those present that he tried to take his life."
Not so, an insider tells Us Weekly, insisting, "It was not a suicide attempt. He did relapse and was hospitalized for that, but was released."
A rep for Rhys Meyers has not responded to our request for comment on the incident, and a spokesman for Scotland Yard would say only, "Officers were called by London Ambulance Service following reports of a man refusing treatment. The man was taken to hospital."
Rhys Meyers, who has reportedly been to rehab five times for alcohol addiction (most recent stints were in April and again earlier this month) and has had several run-ins with the law while intoxicated (usually at the airport), is said to have checked out of the hospital on Wednesday morning.
When asked by the Sun how he was doing, the supposedly "red-eyed" actor responded, "No comment."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite