Kanye and Kim accused of not paying for ice cream
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin1 of 17
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/TNYF/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Michael Simon/Promotional5 of 17
- Photo: BRJ/MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 17
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/Instagram8 of 17
- Photo: MMH/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: CIAO/GSI10 of 17
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: Nina Prommer/Retna Ltd.14 of 17
- Photo: Celebuzz/.15 of 17
- Photo: Michael Simon/Promotional16 of 17
Hollywood supercouple Kanye West and Kim Kardashian have been accused of failing to pay their way during their trip to London after they allegedly walked out of an ice cream parlor without settling their bill.
RELATED: Kim Kardashian believes she'll marry Kanye West
Kardashian flew to the British capital to launch her latest clothing collection with her sisters, and she took her rapper boyfriend on a visit to famous tourist trap Leicester Square over the weekend. The couple stopped for a sweet treat at the Haagen Dazs cafe, but a woman who claims to have served the couple is adamant they failed to pay for their ice cream.
RELATED: Outrageous Kanye West quotes
The employee, known only as Assa, posted a message on her Twitter.com page, alleging the stars left without settling their bill.
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's best bikini looks
She writes, "Dear Kim Kardashian & Kanye West thank you for coming in HD, you could've at least payed [sic] for your ice-cream, regards the girl that served u [sic]!"
The couple caused chaos during their late-night outing in London - they stepped out without their bodyguards and were mobbed by fans as they walked through Leicester Square.
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »