Kara DioGuardi accidentally ate pot brownies at PaulaAbdul's house
- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 4
- Photo: KB4/WENN2 of 4
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Singer/songwriter Kara Dioguardi once landed herself in hospital after unknowingly gorging on pot brownies during a stay at Paula Abdul's house.
The former American Idol judge was staying at Abdul's house when she stumbled upon a special batch of marijuana-laced treats and helped herself to six small pieces of cake.
But the tasty snack soon had DioGuardi calling emergency services in a panic.
She says, "The maid at the time found some brownies in the freezer and put them in the refrigerator... I hadn't really eaten much that night. Six hours later I was like, 'What's going on?'
"I fell out of bed, on the floor and stumbled down stairs... and the ambulance comes, and this guy is like, 'This b**ch is high as a kite! I was hallucinating, I was on an IV (intravenous drip). I stumbled out like (a) junkie... it was bad news!"
The star, who subsequently spent three days recuperating in bed, later admitted the marijuana goodies weren't Abdul's - someone had left them behind after a party.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite