Kim Kardashian Talks Wedding: Khloe Got Drunk, Last Minute No-Shows Were 'The Worst'
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: AGNY JAXN/GSI3 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram6 of 17
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram7 of 17
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram8 of 17
- Photo: Instagram9 of 17
- Photo: Instagram10 of 17
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram11 of 17
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram12 of 17
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram13 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA14 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA15 of 17
- Photo: Francois Mori/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Kim Kardashian shared the unedited highlights of her now-infamous European marriage to Kanye West when she appeared on the "Jimmy Kimmel Live" show on Monday, August 4 -- including details of her drunk sister and some rude last-minute VIP cancellations!
Wearing a low-cut, white bustier, white trousers and an unusual aquamarine satin robe, the reality TV star looked a little nervous as she walked onto the set to join the host and his audience for the taping of the TV show.
But once settled, Kardashian, 33, relaxed and seemed happy to divulge all the details of her wedding week in Paris and Florence. The wedding rehearsal at the historic Palace of Versailles was a huge event, she recalled, although some guests overindulged!
"I think everyone just had such a good time at Versailles that they drank too much," Kim revealed. "Khloe drank a little too much the night before and I had to wake her up," she added, of her 29-year-old sister. "She was laying down and getting her makeup done while she was sleeping, she was so hungover!"
Kim talked about the dual venues of Paris and Florence. "We wanted to share our love story," she explained. As Us Weekly previously reported, Paris was chosen as the place the couple first fell in love, and Florence as it was the location of baby North’s conception.
The one downer of the event? Her last-minute no-show guests who threw arrangements -- in particular the pre-engraving of guests' names in a massive marble tabletop -- into chaos.
"It was the worst,” Kim said, not naming any names, although, as Us reported at the time, Beyonce and Jay Z's decision not to attend the wedding was very last minute. "We tried to put white paint and cover the name," she explained of their marble-etching drama.
But despite the inconvenience, the blissful newlywed insists nothing could have spoilt her big day. "It was the most amazing experience just to be able to share it with so many family members and friends," she said. "We wanted everyone to be on this love journey with us."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kendall's fabulous new fashion career on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite