Aaron Paul and his wife met, had first kiss on the Coachella ferris wheel
- Photo: Instagram1 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: laurenparsek/Instagram3 of 15
- Photo: Dmac/CPR/Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: WENN8 of 15
- Photo: @aaronpaul_8/Twitter9 of 15
- Photo: AR4/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Aaron Paul is opening up about his love life! While speaking with the user-generated news site Reddit on Tuesday, Aug. 13, the "Breaking Bad" star squeezed in an answer about his new bride, Lauren Parsekian, while also talking about the AMC series, which kicked off the second half of its fifth and final season on Sunday, Aug. 11.
"Anything music festival related," he said when asked about his favorite vacation spot. "Me and Lauren are addicted to musical festivals. We met at Coachella."
In fact, a lot happened for the couple at the three-day festival, set in Indio, Calif. "We fell in love at Coachella," he revealed. "We had our first kiss on a ferris wheel at Coachella. So anything that reminds us of that we're very excited to do."
Paul and Parsekian, 25, married at the Cottage Pavilion at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu, Calif., on Sunday, May 26, a source exclusively confirmed to Us Weekly at the time. The bride wore a strapless Cinderella style gown and Paul's "Breaking Bad" co-star, Bryan Cranston, was a groomsmen for the big day. "I'm going to try not to be a sobbing mess up there," the actor told Us about the then-upcoming nuptials back in July 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite