Adam Brody, Leighton Meester dating, sources say
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/News Pictures/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Jason Buehler/Retna Ltd.4 of 18
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks5 of 18
- Photo: Nicholas Hunt/Patrick McMullan/.6 of 18
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet7 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America10 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Corkum/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Retna Digital12 of 18
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage.com13 of 18
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Flaunt.com/Promotional15 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 18
- Photo: Patrick McMullan Photo/Nicholas Hunt/Promotional17 of 18
The actors, who co-starred in 2011 dramedy "The Oranges" alongside Catherine Keener and Hugh Laurie, have been "hanging out," the source tells Us.
"They were always close and friendly," the insider added, noting that the pair would hang out on occasion during shooting for the film.
Brody, 33, first landed in the spotlight as lovable comic book geek Seth Cohen on the WB's hit "The O.C." back in the early 2000s. He was most recently linked to director Lorene Scafaria, who wrote "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist," in 2010.
"Gossip Girl" actress Meester, meanwhile, previously dated actor Aaron Himelstein, though the 26-year-old parted ways with him over the holidays.
And even though she and Brody have been keeping their relationship out of the public eye, the new couple have already been making their rounds, traveling together to Bangkok earlier this year and taking in art exhibits at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art on Friday, Feb. 1.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite