Adam Brody, Leighton Meester dating, sources say
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/News Pictures/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Jason Buehler/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: Nicholas Hunt/Patrick McMullan/.6 of 17
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America10 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Corkum/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Retna Digital12 of 17
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Flaunt.com/Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 17
The actors, who co-starred in 2011 dramedy "The Oranges" alongside Catherine Keener and Hugh Laurie, have been "hanging out," the source tells Us.
"They were always close and friendly," the insider added, noting that the pair would hang out on occasion during shooting for the film.
Brody, 33, first landed in the spotlight as lovable comic book geek Seth Cohen on the WB's hit "The O.C." back in the early 2000s. He was most recently linked to director Lorene Scafaria, who wrote "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist," in 2010.
"Gossip Girl" actress Meester, meanwhile, previously dated actor Aaron Himelstein, though the 26-year-old parted ways with him over the holidays.
And even though she and Brody have been keeping their relationship out of the public eye, the new couple have already been making their rounds, traveling together to Bangkok earlier this year and taking in art exhibits at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art on Friday, Feb. 1.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »