Christina Aguilera eyes reunion with estranged father
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Jorge Herrera/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Clemens Bilan/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Christina Aguilera is considering reconciling with her estranged father.
Aguilera has long been open about the physical and mental abuse her mother Shelly suffered at the hands of former Army Sgt. Fausto. The pair eventually fled and moved in with the singer's grandmother.
Aguilera was estranged from her father for a decade until they briefly reunited in 2009, before the superstar realized there were too many bad memories to make him a constant in her life.
RELATED: 2011 Grammy Red-Carpet Arrivals
But she says that now might be the right time to give her dad another chance.
She tells Latina magazine, "I've talked about how rough things were for me and I'm sure he's heard it. He can't be thrilled about it. So maybe one day we can do lunch. ... I'm 31 years old now. Maybe it's time."
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'RHONY' Return?
From Crowd Ignite