Alec Baldwin's pregnant wife sued over yoga class
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: Aurore Marechal/StarTraks2 of 19
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 19
- Photo: Frederic Nebinger/StarTraks4 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 19
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 19
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: @alecbaldwin/Twitter10 of 19
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks11 of 19
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 19
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks14 of 19
- Photo: JAVIER MATEO/StarTraks15 of 19
- Photo: JAVIER MATEO/StarTraks16 of 19
- Photo: IZ2/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: HRC/WENN18 of 19
Alec Baldwin's pregnant wife is facing a lawsuit from a man who alleges he was injured during her yoga class.
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
Spencer Wolff claims he suffered "serious" injuries and "emotional upset" during the January session at Yoga Vida in New York City held by Hilaria Thomas, who is due to give birth to the "30 Rock" star's baby later this year.
Wolff has filed papers in Manhattan Supreme Court and blames the "overcrowded" class and Thomas' "negligence" as two causes of his alleged accident, according to the New York Daily News. Thomas has been instructing yoga since 2005.
RELATED: Hottest Oscar couples
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »