Alexis Bledel talks wedding planning with Vincent Kartheiser
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: DT2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: REX Features/.4 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall7 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Alexis Bledel's red-carpet wardrobe just got even better! The 31-year-old actress attended the L.A. premiere of her TV movie "Remembering Sunday," on Wednesday, bejeweled with her sizable new engagement ring from "Mad Men" co-star Vincent Kartheiser -- and it's a beauty.
Bledel looked stunning in a black and white Pamela Roland cut-out dress, but all the focus was on her ring finger. The gorgeous ring features a massive, round-cut diamond on a simple platinum band.
"Vincent picked it out," the "Gilmore Girls" alumna gushed to Us Weekly on the carpet. After nearly a year of dating, Kartheiser, 33, popped the question last month.
Bledel, who guest-starred on Season 5 of the AMC smash as the mentally unstable mistress of Kartheiser's character, Pete Campbell, said she'll be getting help from her future husband when it comes to planning their wedding.
"We're doing it together," she told Us. "We haven't started yet though."
When Us chatted with Kartheiser at the Season 6 premiere of Mad Men on March 20, the groom-to-be was still adjusting to the engagement. "I keep saying girlfriend," he said. "And then I'm like, 'I mean, my fiancee!'"
But the actor added, "I'm a very lucky man."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite