Ali Lohan Was 'Cracking Up' Over Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Simone Comi/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Fault/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE12 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: 6126/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News15 of 16
Get ready for Lohan 2.0!
Lindsay Lohan's little sister Ali, who recently signed with Next Model Management, is still shaking her head over speculation in August that she underwent drastic plastic surgery.
The catwalker, 17, has credited her startling new face to a growth spurt, and tells Page Six Magazine she was "cracking up" over the rumors. "Because, like, when would I do that (surgery)? I'm 17 years old. That's not legal! I would need my mother's signature, and do you think my mom would sign off on that? No! It's not the right thing to do," says the young star, who now goes by "Aliana" versus "Ali."
She also adds that she's learned from her 25-year-old sister's massive mistakes with drugs and the law -- and lays off alcohol and illegal substances of any kind.
"I just say no [to drugs]," she says. "I'm lucky enough that I had my sister to learn from."
Not that she keeps a distance from the "Mean Girls" star. "You can't trust anyone so we talk to each other about everything," Aliana says. "I admire how strong she is. That's why Lindsay and me are so close, because we're able to talk about those things together."
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »