Alley launches all-organic weight loss program
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Adam Taylor/American Broadcasting Companies6 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: ABC/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: ABC/Promotional15 of 16
Actress Kirstie Alley has created an all-organic weight loss program.
The former "Cheers" star has shed a total of 90 pounds in a dramatic health overhaul and she's vowing to help others get their bodies back in good shape with her new Internet-based company Organic Liaison.
During an appearance on "The View "on Tuesday, she says, "I was so desperate because my main thing was I wanted to have a lot of energy, so I worked with scientists and different experts in the world of organic (food).
"There's actually science behind all these chemicals... causing you to gain weight. (So) I have a company called Organic Liaison. We are doing really, really well. People love it. You eat your own food but we try to veer you towards organic. We have a lot of state-of-the-art tools on our website. It just gives you tons of energy. I'm really, really happy with it."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite