Alley launches all-organic weight loss program
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Adam Taylor/American Broadcasting Companies6 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: ABC/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 16
- Photo: ABC/Promotional15 of 16
Actress Kirstie Alley has created an all-organic weight loss program.
The former "Cheers" star has shed a total of 90 pounds in a dramatic health overhaul and she's vowing to help others get their bodies back in good shape with her new Internet-based company Organic Liaison.
During an appearance on "The View "on Tuesday, she says, "I was so desperate because my main thing was I wanted to have a lot of energy, so I worked with scientists and different experts in the world of organic (food).
"There's actually science behind all these chemicals... causing you to gain weight. (So) I have a company called Organic Liaison. We are doing really, really well. People love it. You eat your own food but we try to veer you towards organic. We have a lot of state-of-the-art tools on our website. It just gives you tons of energy. I'm really, really happy with it."
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish