Alley to take over the catwalk
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: @kirstiealley/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Johns PKI / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: KB4/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN15 of 16
Kirstie Alley will make her catwalk modeling debut at this year's Fashion Week in New York.
The Cheers star, who shed 90 pounds in a major health overhaul during her recent stint on U.S. TV show Dancing With the Stars, will flaunt her new body on the runway for her designer pal Zang Toi's show on September 13, 2011.
And Alley can't wait to support her longtime friend by donning his clothes for all to see.
She tells Entertainment Tonight, "I've known Zang since 1993. I did the cover of Redbook (magazine) and I wanted something really beautiful... he just has the most beautiful clothes, period."
But although she's excited about the gig, the actress admits she'll have to take on a much different attitude: "Models sort of more do (sic) what the designer wants them to do and actresses are sort of divas. So I'm going to have to be a model this week."
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »