Alyssa Milano turns 40: Inside her surprise birthday party!
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Sandy/NPG3 of 16
- Photo: Patsy Lynch/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: @Alyssa_Milano/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: USMagazine15 of 16
Alyssa Milano's husband, David Bugliari, turned back the hands of time to celebrate the "Charmed" actress' 40th birthday!
CAA agent Bugliari threw his wife a surprise party at The London West Hollywood in Los Angeles, Calif., on Dec. 14, multiple sources tell Us Weekly exclusively. "It's prom-themed because Alyssa didn't have a prom, and hers would have been in 1990s," one insider reveals of the former child star. "Everybody dressed up and everyone got a corsage when they walked in."
Several of Milano's famous friends -- including Ludacris, Ken Jeong and Brian Grazer -- joined in on the fun. As DJ Vicious-Lee played Milano's favorite hits, guests were able to take prom-style portraits in a photo booth.
"Everyone had a great time!" a source tells Us of the star-studded soiree. "Alyssa was really surprised. She had no clue!"
MORE FROM WONDEWRALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »