Amanda Bynes Pleads Not Guilty to Driving Without License
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 14
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 14
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News8 of 14
- Photo: GSI9 of 14
- Photo: WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 14
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Amanda Bynes has pleaded not guilty to two counts of driving on a suspended license.
Court records show Bynes' attorney Robert J. Wilson entered the pleas Monday in Burbank, Calif., on behalf of the actress.
The 26-year-old's car was impounded at the Bob Hope Airport in September and she was charged with the misdemeanor counts days later.
RELATED: What Happened to Amanda Bynes?
The incident came after Bynes was charged in separate driving under the influence and hit-and-run cases. She has pleaded not guilty in those cases, but her license was suspended and a judge ordered her to stop driving until it's re-instated.
Bynes rose to fame starring in Nickelodeon's "All That" and her own variety show. She also starred in several films, including 2010's "Easy A."
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Copying Kim K.
"Ted 2" star Jessica Barth reveals the celebrities she channeled for her on-screen alter ego.Watch Video »