Amanda Bynes Pleads Not Guilty to Driving Without License
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 14
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 14
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News8 of 14
- Photo: GSI9 of 14
- Photo: WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 14
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Amanda Bynes has pleaded not guilty to two counts of driving on a suspended license.
Court records show Bynes' attorney Robert J. Wilson entered the pleas Monday in Burbank, Calif., on behalf of the actress.
The 26-year-old's car was impounded at the Bob Hope Airport in September and she was charged with the misdemeanor counts days later.
RELATED: What Happened to Amanda Bynes?
The incident came after Bynes was charged in separate driving under the influence and hit-and-run cases. She has pleaded not guilty in those cases, but her license was suspended and a judge ordered her to stop driving until it's re-instated.
Bynes rose to fame starring in Nickelodeon's "All That" and her own variety show. She also starred in several films, including 2010's "Easy A."
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »