Amanda Bynes shaves half her head: 'This is the new me'
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter1 of 14
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 14
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter5 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter6 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter7 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter11 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/Twitter13 of 14
Amanda Bynes got a makeover on Thursday -- but is it an improvement? The "Hairspray" actress, who tweeted two selfies of her new hairstyle, said she "buzzed half my head like Cassie," the singer best known for her 2006 hit "Me & U."
Bynes added, "No more old photos! This is the new me! I love it!" The aspiring fashion designer then re-tweeted several positive responses from her followers, including one that compared her to celebrities like Miley Cyrus and Amber Rose (who both rock buzzed blond looks).
Earlier this month, the former child star tweeted pictures of previous hairstyles and lashed out at a hairstylist from the John Barrett Salon at Bergdorf Goodman. "I had to shave my head because of hair damage from someone at John Barrett," the 27-year-old tweeted, "so I'm not loving my paparazzi pics for a few years!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite