Amanda Bynes Was Not Nude in Public, Employees and Security Footage Confirm
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Kama Rhea/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA/Warner Bros.10 of 16
- Photo: Patrick Rideaux/Rex USA11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Brooker/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: GSI13 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage15 of 16
The truth has set Amanda Bynes free.
A recent In Touch magazine article claimed the "What I Like About You" actress looked "painfully thin" and "seemed totally out of it" while visiting a New York City area tanning salon. The tabloid also reported Bynes paraded around the facility without any clothes on. "She didn't seem to care that everyone saw her naked," according to an alleged witness.
Bynes denied the story Nov. 1, telling Us Weekly exclusively, "I'm suing In Touch for printing a fake story. I'm not 'troubled.' I don't get naked in public. I'm 26, a multi-millionaire, retired. Please respect my privacy."
Beach Bum Tanning CEO James Oliver is standing by Bynes' denial. "Employee testimony and security footage have confirmed that Ms. Bynes was not acting inappropriately," he tells Us in a statement. "She is a long-time client and we stand by her account."
Unfortunately, Bynes' headline-making days are far from over. In late September, the Easy A star pleaded not guilty to two separate counts of hit-and-run driving; if convicted, she could face up to a year in jail. She is also facing one DUI charge and two charges of driving on a suspended license.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »