Amanda Bynes' wild tweets: Drake is a 'hot fellow,' I created the phrase 'LOLOLOL'
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital1 of 12
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/Twitter2 of 12
- Photo: amandabynes1986.tumblr.com/Tumblr/.3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: WENN7 of 12
- Photo: GSI8 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/Pacific Coast News9 of 12
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News10 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Amanda Bynes may have retired from acting, but she's hasn't removed herself from the spotlight completely. The Nickelodeon star has been tweeting up a storm recently with random thoughts on her likes, dislikes and life in general.
After showing off her drastic new makeover last week on her social media account, Bynes, 26, has been sharing a series of bizarre tweets.
The former actress moved to New York in September 2012 following two hit-and-run charges and a DUI arrest in Los Angeles. But Bynes has still made headlines in the Big Apple for her erratic behavior.
Check out a roundup of her odd recent tweets below:
"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth." -- March 12
"Drake is a hot fellow." -- March 14
"He's Rocking That Incest Face." -- March 15
"SoCks." (With a photo of her socks) -- March 16
"You are you who date." -- March 17
"Baby corn and fried tofu." -- March 17
"I created the phrase Ily and lololol. Proud." -- March 17
"If I'm not following you on twitter, I hate you." -- March 17
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite