See 'Jersey Shore' Star Snooki Without Makeup
- Photo: @snooki/Twitter1 of 17
- Photo: Â© RD / Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 17
- Photo: TSEL/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: MTV via The Daily Mail/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 17
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 17
Ever wonder what Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi would look like without several layers of bronzer, fake eyelashes and a permanent smoky eye?
Wonder no more. The "Jersey Shore" star, 24, unveiled a makeup-free face on Twitter Wednesday, letting her natural beauty take center stage.
Fans praised the MTV star's fresh-faced look, prompting the 4-foot-9 "Princess of Poughkeepsie" to express her gratitude via the social networking site.
"Can I just say how amazing my fans/supporters are!" Polizzi wrote. "You guys really know how to put a smile on my face! Love you all beyond words."
Polizzi's makeunder comes just weeks after her co-star, Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola, went au naturale for an xojane.com photo shoot.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite