Amy Smart Marries Carter Oosterhouse!
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Bennett Raglin for the Body Shop/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: ARN/Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: David Livingston/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP15 of 16
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Oosterhouse!
Amy Smart said "I do" to HGTV's Carter Oosterhouse on Saturday, Us Weekly exclusively confirms.
"We feel so excited and blessed to celebrate this happy day with our family and friends," the newlyweds told Us in a statement.
The Shameless actress, 35, and the Carter Can host, 34, married in Traverse City, Michigan with 215 guests in attendance. "He's from there and my parents live there, so it's been my second home since I was very young," Smart explained of the Midwestern locale.
While the bride stunned in a Carolina Herrera gown, her eight bridesmaids all wore navy Ann Taylor dresses.
Smart and Oosterhouse met by chance at a green-charity event in November 2010. An insider told Us: "He's an eco-carpenter; Amy drives a hybrid and is the greenest girl I know. They are perfect for each other." The source added: "Here are two wholesome, kind, sweet Midwestern types. Neither has sold out and gone Hollywood."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »