Anderson Cooper Tweets Muddy, Shirtless Pic Of Himself
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: @AndersonCooper/Twitter/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: AP1/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter.com/JackGrayCnn/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Mike Giro/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: The Times Picayune / Chris Granger/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF1/GettyImages.com11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: RD / Gerda Wolff/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP15 of 16
Forget where's Casey -- where's Anderson?
CNN anchor Anderson Cooper posted a picture to Twitter page Monday in which he's shirtless and covered in mud, sans his bold blue eyes.
"I'm off for a few days," the 44-year-old journalist wrote to his 1.4 million followers. "From this photo can you guess where in the world I am? Exact location?"
“If you're a world traveler the picture I just tweeted out should be enough of a clue for my exact location.”
When one Twitter user opined the wiry newsman was getting the mud treatment at a spa, Anderson responded, "Not a spa. I don't like spas ... Not the dead sea, nowhere near it."
Cooper's new syndicated talk show premieres this fall.
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Brandi Glanville dishes on scaling back her role on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" over drinks with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
The cast of "Southpaw" dishes on dealing with anger with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »