Anderson disappointed by 'greedy' Jackson
- Photo: Lars Niki/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 6
- Photo: WENN4 of 6
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The superstar has teamed up with BlackGlama to model the brand's mink collection, and the move has infuriated activists at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) who called Jackson "desperate" for accepting the contract.
RELATED VIDEO: Pamela Anderson channels Marilyn Monroe for 'DWTS'
And outspoken animal-lover Anderson has joined PETA in denouncing Jackson's fur promos, insisting the singer should never have joined forces with the company.
She tells Out magazine, "It's disappointing. She has spoken out against fur before. I don't know why some people stop listening to their heart. I guess some people get greedy, but it's sad."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite