Anderson disappointed by 'greedy' Jackson
- Photo: Lars Niki/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 6
- Photo: WENN4 of 6
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
The superstar has teamed up with BlackGlama to model the brand's mink collection, and the move has infuriated activists at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) who called Jackson "desperate" for accepting the contract.
RELATED VIDEO: Pamela Anderson channels Marilyn Monroe for 'DWTS'
And outspoken animal-lover Anderson has joined PETA in denouncing Jackson's fur promos, insisting the singer should never have joined forces with the company.
She tells Out magazine, "It's disappointing. She has spoken out against fur before. I don't know why some people stop listening to their heart. I guess some people get greedy, but it's sad."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite