Anderson Will Premiere With an Interview of Amy Winehouse’s Family
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 15
- Photo: @andersoncooper/Twitter10 of 15
- Photo: AP1/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Twitter.com/JackGrayCnn/Promotional14 of 15
Amy's parents Mitch and Janet Winehouse, brother Alex, and boyfriend Reg Travis are expected to discuss the late singer's lifelong substance-abuse problems, as well as their ultimately failed attempts to help her into recovery.
And just in case that's not enough to draw the crowds, Cooper spoke with the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast about the suicide of Russell Armstrong on Tuesday.
Afraid of Bangs?
OMG Celeb Fashion
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite