Anna Chlumsky gives birth
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: NM3/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Mike Coppola/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: PF1/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 12
"Veep" actress Anna Chlumsky is a mom!
The 32-year-old and her husband, Shaun So, welcomed their daughter, Penelope Joan So, into the world on July 11 in New York, her rep confirms to People.
"She's a really good mix between my husband and me," the Emmy nominee says. "When she's with him, you see him, and when she's with me, you see me. She's a perfect mix. We think she has my mouth, but it's hard to tell. Even the color of her eyes, they are different in different light. But she has a really full set of hair."
Chlumsky, who worked through her pregnancy on HBO's sublime satire, said in March, "I'm feeling pretty good so far. I was really lucky --I did not have any morning sickness which was great because I was working."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »