Anna Chlumsky gives birth
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: NM3/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Mike Coppola/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: PF1/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 12
"Veep" actress Anna Chlumsky is a mom!
The 32-year-old and her husband, Shaun So, welcomed their daughter, Penelope Joan So, into the world on July 11 in New York, her rep confirms to People.
"She's a really good mix between my husband and me," the Emmy nominee says. "When she's with him, you see him, and when she's with me, you see me. She's a perfect mix. We think she has my mouth, but it's hard to tell. Even the color of her eyes, they are different in different light. But she has a really full set of hair."
Chlumsky, who worked through her pregnancy on HBO's sublime satire, said in March, "I'm feeling pretty good so far. I was really lucky --I did not have any morning sickness which was great because I was working."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
David Beckham shares new underwear shots, and more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Will Sharon and Ozzy's marriage survive his addiction issues? Get the latest on the tabloid reports on Replay.Watch Video »
Jon and Kate in Court
ET talks to Jon and Kate after court!Watch Video »