Anna Chlumsky pregnant with first child
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: NM3/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Mike Coppola/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: PF1/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Columbia Pictures/Promotional10 of 11
Actress Anna Chlumsky is expecting her first child.
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
The former child star, who once romanced a young Macaulay Culkin in "My Girl," and her husband will welcome the baby this summer, and the mom-to-be admits she has had a relatively easy pregnancy to date.
She tells People, "I'm feeling pretty good so far. I was really lucky: I did not have any morning sickness, which was great, because I was working."
Chlumsky has timed her baby well: She recently completed filming the second season of the political comedy "Veep," which will premiere in April.
RELATED: Best TMI tweets
Get out the vote
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »