Anna Chlumsky pregnant with first child
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: NM3/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Mike Coppola/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: PF1/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Columbia Pictures/Promotional10 of 11
Actress Anna Chlumsky is expecting her first child.
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
The former child star, who once romanced a young Macaulay Culkin in "My Girl," and her husband will welcome the baby this summer, and the mom-to-be admits she has had a relatively easy pregnancy to date.
She tells People, "I'm feeling pretty good so far. I was really lucky: I did not have any morning sickness, which was great, because I was working."
Chlumsky has timed her baby well: She recently completed filming the second season of the political comedy "Veep," which will premiere in April.
RELATED: Best TMI tweets
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »