Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's Twins' Names Revealed: Poppy and Charlie
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Pablo/SC/GJC/Fame Flynet3 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 17
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 17
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: JANN/GSI7 of 17
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 17
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: KVS/ Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News13 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: HBO/Promotional16 of 17
When Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's reps confirmed the couple welcomed twins in September 2012, the actors kept many details private -- including their children's names and genders. Though it was later revealed that Paquin gave birth to a boy and a girl, it wasn't until the June 11 "True Blood" Season 6 premiere in Hollywood that Moyer finally opened up about their babies.
E! News asked the actor, 43, about his Father's Day plans, and Moyer said his 10-year-old daughter Lily (from a previous relationship) was leaving for sleep-away camp this weekend. He then added that he'll be spending Sunday "hanging out with Charlie and Poppy."
Paquin, 30, was tight-lipped about what's in store for Moyer this Father's Day. "I can't tell you because that would ruin the surprise," she laughed. "I don't know about [it being a] big surprise, but yes, there are plans."
That same night, Moyer spoke to Us Weekly about his dual role as an actor and a director during the sixth season of "True Blood" (returning June 16 at 9 p.m. EST on HBO). "It was a lot of fun doing three hours of makeup ... and then directing my fellow actors naked," he said. "That was a lot of fun."
Moyer and Paquin tied the knot on Aug. 21, 2010 in Malibu, Calif. Us broke the news that Paquin was expecting twins in June 2012.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Tiffany chats with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony about her Klondike Celebrity Challenge, her song "I Think We're Alone Now" and more.Watch Video »
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene Spills 'Eclipse' Secrets
ET exclusively went behind the scenes of Ashley Greene's photo shoot for Teen Prom magazine, where...Watch Video »
Ben Affleck at the Children Mending Hearts event in Hollywood on Feb. 19, 2009.Watch Video »
Check out the hottest looks that Kim Kardashian has donned since becoming a mom.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWacky Yogi
From Crowd Ignite