Anna Paquin's Baby Bump Looks Bigger Than Ever in Flirty Sundress
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: JANN/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: BTF/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com9 of 16
- Photo: KVS/ Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: G. Gershoff/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: HBO/Promotional15 of 16
Anna Paquin is one trendy mama-to-be.
The "True Blood" star, 30, showed off her chic maternity style -- and her growing belly! -- while walking her dog in Los Angeles Friday afternoon. Her bump looked bigger than ever under the fun, printed sundress she sported, which she accessorized with a dark blue cardigan, oversized sunglasses and black ankle booties.
Us Weekly first broke the news in June that Paquin is expecting twins with her husband and "True Blood" co-star, Stephen Moyer.
The actor, who plays Bill Compton on the beloved HBO drama, opened up to Us later that month about his and Paquin's double baby joy. (Moyer, 42, is already a dad to a son, Billy, and a daughter, Lilac, from previous relationships.)
"I love my kids beyond anything," Moyer gushed. "They're the best things ever, and having two more is just going to be even more crazy [and] cool!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Anna Paquin's Baby Bump Looks Bigger Than Ever in Flirty Sundress
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »