Anne Heche Blasts 'Lazy' Ex on Letterman
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Retna Digital4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
So what does Anne Heche really think of her ex-husband, Coley Laffoon?
"Can you say 'lazy ass' on TV?" the Hung star, 40, said in a fiery interview on Wednesday's Late Show With David Letterman. She then sarcastically added, "No, no, no. That's terrible."
Heche and Laffoon, who have a 7-year-old son, Homer, have been bickering ever since he filed for divorce in February 2007 after five years of marriage. She said he was a deadbeat who watches porn and hits strip clubs; he called her mentally unbalanced.
Last June, they reached a settlement, with her agreeing to pay him a $275,000 lump sum and $3,700 per month in child support for their son.
But Heche is still bitter.
Asked by Letterman what Laffoon does for a living, she sniped: "He goes out to the mailbox and he opens up the little mailbox door and goes, 'Oh! I got a check from Anne! Oh! I got a check from Anne! Yay!' "
Heche, who welcomed her first child with current beau, former Men in Trees co-star James Tupper, in March, also scolded Letterman for wedding his longtime girlfriend Regina Lasko.
"Don't get married," the actress told him. "Forever engaged is a wonderful romantic thing to do."
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite