Applegate: Pregnancy has made me 'go a little cuckoo'
- Photo: WENN1 of 6
- Photo: RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Christina Applegate is suffering during her first pregnancy. The actress has endured awful morning sickness and is experiencing mood swings which turn her into an "insane monster."
The "Samantha Who?" star revealed earlier this month that she's expecting a baby with her fiance, Dutch musician Martyn Lenoble.
The 38-year-old appeared on Tuesday's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" sporting a massive baby bump, which she later showed was a sweatshirt under her dress, and she used the interview to open up about her pregnancy so far.
RELATED: Hollywood's hottest moms
Applegate explained, "I feel OK now. Oh god, I'm like text book right now. I'm like everything you read in the books, I got it all. The cravings, the morning sickness I had for a really long time. The morning sickness is so bad!"
RELATED: More Christina pics
She also admits she's also suffering unexpected mood swings: "The psychosis ... you kind of go a little cuckoo," she said. "Yelling for no reason, it's almost out of body. You're stepping back from yourself and watching this insane monster in front of you that's you, and you want to stop her but she's funny to watch."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite