Are Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Really Engaged?
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: OWN/.7 of 15
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional8 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Ida Mae Astute/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL CAULFIELD/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
It's time to fess up, Bobbi Kristina Brown.
In a sneak preview from Lifetime's forthcoming reality series, "The Houstons: On Our Own," the 19-year-old nervously tells her family members she is "engaged" to Nick Gordon. (Whitney Houston informally adopted Gordon when he was 12 years old; the singer passed away suddenly in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Feb. 11, 2012.)
A rep for Bobbi Kristina later told CNN the unofficial siblings aren't engaged, but added, "You have to watch the show!"
Bobbi Kristina has yet to address the rumored engagement herself via Twitter, but she continued to fuel rumors when she and Gordon attended "We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston" at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Oct. 11. Rocking a red mini-dress, Bobbi Kristina wore an exceptionally large diamond ring on her engagement finger.
Though the couple is still together, the status of their relationship is unclear. Brown's aunt, Pat Houston, recently described their relationship as a "very, very strong friendship," in an interview with ABC News.
"A lot of teenagers, when they hit 18, they think they're grown," Pat explained. "They think they know it all -- they think they know about relationships. You just have to be there to navigate and guide them. You have to hope that their feelings will not get hurt, but they will."
"The Houstons: On Our Own" premieres on Oct. 24 at 9 p.m. EST on Lifetime.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Are Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Really Engaged?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStunning Shots
From Crowd Ignite