Ashlee Simpson Brings Bronx, 2, to First Red Carpet Post-Split
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: 808Tropix/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
At her first public appearance since filing for divorce from Pete Wentz, Ashlee Simpson had a man by her side, and he was a little one.
Simpson, 26, brought 2-year-old son Bronx to the Milk + Bookies organization's second annual Story Time Celebration, held in Los Angeles on Sunday. (Though she posed for a few pics, she didn't do any interviews)
Citing "irreconcilable differences," the singer-actress filed for divorce in February. She and Wentz had been married since May of 2008.
"Ashlee's been my best friend for five years," Wentz told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show March 14. "I have nothing but love and respect for her."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite