Ashley Benson splits with Ryan Good after one year
- Photo: Josephine Santos/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 11
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 11
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: Jack Plunkett/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Jack Plunkett/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: SC2/WENN10 of 11
The rumors are true: Ashley Benson and Ryan Good have ended their relationship of more than one year, the "Spring Breakers" actress confirms in the April issue of Seventeen. The two reportedly called it quits in late 2012, though neither star confirmed a split at the time.
"I've always been in relationships," Benson tells the magazine. "And I knew I needed to learn to be comfortable alone."
Deciding to split with Justin Bieber's "swagger coach" wasn't easy, the "Pretty Little Liars" star admits. "Anytime you go through a breakup, it's rough," Benson explains. "Ryan and I are still close, but I'm too young to be in a serious relationship. Work is my boyfriend!"
Benson adds that she's open to falling in love again, but it's not her primary focus. "If it happens, it happens. I'm 23 -- I could have a boyfriend tomorrow. But relationships are scary, because once you're in one, you have to face the idea of breaking up or staying together forever," she tells Seventeen. (As it happens, her "Spring Breakers" co-star Selena Gomez split with Bieber -- seemingly for good -- earlier this year.) "It's scary."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out what the cast of "The Princess Bride" is up to today.Watch Video »
Dissed By Snoop
A Snoop Dogg superfan gets dissed by his favorite rapper on New Year's Eve.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTadvertising issue
From Crowd Ignite