Aubrey O'Day safe after Bellevue, Wash., nightclub shooting on Christmas Eve
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: AD3/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Gilbert Carrasquillo/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Aubrey O'Day had quite an eventful Christmas Eve.
Police in Bellevue, Wash., are searching for 19-year-old Ja'mari Alexander Alan Jones, who is accused of shooting and killing a patron and injuring another at the city's popular Munchbar just after 1 a.m. on Dec. 24. The crime occurred a few hours after the Seattle Seahawks beat the San Francisco 49ers for a spot in the NFL playoffs.
Witnessing the incident herself, O'Day, 28, wrote about it in a series of Twitter posts. "Supposedly someone was shooting in the club and we had to duck on the floor. Security pulled us out. Wtf?!" the former Danity Kane singer tweeted. "[I have] never been in a situation like that. Everyone was screaming on the floor [and] we had to crawl out the kitchen."
The former "Celebrity Apprentice" contestant also shared a picture of police cars via Instagram. "S--- is crazy. I'm telling you. Everyone was on the floor. People got shot," O'Day wrote in the caption. "WTF."
The singer tells Us Weekly the incident was "so sad and scary. They really need to tighten up gun control."
In addition to O'Day, several members of the Seattle Seahawks were celebrating at the local hot spot when the shooting occurred. "I'm good!" the team's defensive end, Greg Scruggs, tweeted. "Everybody else is good, too! Ignorance at its best right there."
Speaking to reporters, Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said, "From what we know, our guys were in a separate area and nobody was involved at all. It was an awful thing that happened."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite