Autumn Reeser gives birth to baby boy, second son Dashiell Ford
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Ryan/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: KH1/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Right on schedule! Autumn Reeser gave birth to her second child, a beautiful baby boy, on Nov. 25, just a few hours past her anticipated Nov. 24 due date. The "Hawaii Five-0" actress, 33, announced the happy news on Twitter later that same day.
"After a swift home birth, Dashiell Ford Warren joined our family at 2:45 a.m. this morning," the proud second-time mom tweeted. "We are SO thrilled!!!"
Reeser's husband, writer/director Jesse Warren, also heralded the little one's arrival online. "Dashiell Ford Warren. Born Nov. 25th, 2:45 a.m.," he wrote on Twitter, alongside an Instagram picture of the newborn in his crib. "8 lbs, 8 oz. More pics/details to come tomorrow."
Dashiell is the couple's second child. Married since May 2009, the couple are also parents to son Finneus James, 2.
One week before giving birth, the "O.C." alum posted a blog on her website, Move Lifestyle, about getting ready for the next stage of her life as a mom of two. "I really, really love being pregnant, and as I count down the days until this little one arrives, I'm already starting to miss it," she wrote.
"Even when my ankles are swelling and I'm getting kicked in the ribs and looking longingly at my husband's glass of wine, I love this brief and amazing time in life," she continued. "It is so fleeting, so beautiful, and I am grateful that I've had the opportunity to make this journey not only once, but twice now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGet Well Soon
From Crowd Ignite